Actually, as I prepared this short list, news of bullet 2’s point of no return and official financial conclusion came just this morning.
I’ll be staggering now to the nearest fainting couch.
- The day I pick up an Italian shoe that says on the bottom, “Made in China”.
- The sale of Volvo—again—to anyone but the Swedes.
- The retirement of Charlie Rose.
- If men’s tennis is actually not reduced to 3 sets.
- Even one additional package reduction rather than price increase for high end retail branded ice cream.
- If any state tort reform law isn’t overturned in Court.
- Another strategy, marketing, or management business book from a chronic best seller marketed as truly breakthrough.